Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Friday 18 October 2013

Outfit of the day!

Hi everyone,
I have decided to do an outfit of the day for a change. So its something different for you all so enjoy!!


This Top is from Primark I got this ages ago and I wear it so much in the winter and autumn because its so warm, as you can see this jumper has studs going around the neck in a pretty shape and its really nice.

Next my trousers are from M&Co and there jeggins I used to not like jeans because they were to tight but I found these and they are so comfy and they go with anything. Also I wear them a lot!

Last thing is my uggs you cant see them in the picture but they are a nice brown beige colour and they are really comfy.

So thats my outfit of the day I really hope you liked it! Feel free to leave comments below♡

Thanks byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment