Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Monday 28 October 2013

Fish Tail plait♥

Helllooooo.
I have decided to do a single post on my hair and its the fish tail plait, I found it so hard to do but then I went on youtube and typed in how do you do a fish tail plait and loads came up I clicked on a few but there was this really good girl that demonstrated it very well so thats how I learned how to do it!!!
As you can see its very difficult to do it like that and that good from the back,  so my sister actually done it for me and it was her first time because she looked at how I did it and copyed!
This hair style I have fallen in love with it is so pretty and I think its so much better then just the normal plait. If u can't do it I fully recommed going on youtube and learn! Its great I love this hairstyle
Thanks everyone hope you liked it!! Feel free to comment below for more details
Thank you again byee♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment