Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Sunday 27 October 2013

Lush goodies♥

Helloooo.
I have decided to do something different and do a cute little post. On my lush products, these aren't actually what I bought my friend got me them for my birthday but I just decided to do something different and show you!!

This is the box it came in with lots of the squidgy round things inside don't know what they are called and the leaflet has a spa day, how to apply the body butters and bath bombs too inside for you to look which would be great.

All the smells are quite spicy and then some are sweet and i thought i wouldn't like the spicy smells but they are actually really nice they smell really good some of them are bath bombs but then the other ones are too but have a different texture like soapy kind off which is quite hard to hold because it gets all over your hands which is not good.
I love the colours because they stand out which is great, i've had them for a long time now so this month i am going to be using them.

Hope you enjoyed that!
feel free to comment below for anything and thankss!!

Byeee.
instagram @melsgrace_xo
twitter @melly_Vxox

No comments:

Post a Comment