Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Sunday 27 October 2013

Cleaning Makeup Brushes!

hiya everyone,
Today i have decided to do a needed blog post on what i use to clean my makeup brushes, you always need to i think, so your brushes don't get ruined with how much makeup is on the brush so this product i have seen lots of people with it and also have recommended it and i just think its great, ive tried it out and now my brushes are super clean.
Squirt a bit of the baby shampoo onto your brushes and rub it in, after that rince the brushes under cold water and you will see the makeup come of from your brushes!
Its great!!
This is the end result
Because I don't have a picture of what they were before  I will just tell you.
As any brush my brushes were very dirty, the tip from the brushes are already white but my orange packaging real techniques one omg it was so orange from my foundation and now its really clean.

Thank you!
Hope that helped you pick your cleaner, love for you to comment below thankss so much♥♡♥

2 comments:

  1. Omg I have got to try this. Thank you �� x May x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good and its okay any ttime xx melissa x

      Delete