Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Friday 18 October 2013

Autumn's here| Beautycharmer

Hi everyone its coming to the time where its not bright colours anymore its more dark and so here's a few Autumn essential! There will be  a few lipsticks and nail polish . I thought I would do a change and add nail polish, I dont have many dark lipsticks but I hope you like this post!

This lipstick i love its a plum colour with lots of pink glitter in it. I got this from Avon if you love avon as much as i do go get this lippy.

Next one is from Calvin Klein, my mum gave this to me so its probably really really old because my mum has had it for a long time its a really dark plumy red colour and really nice.

Unfortunately i don't know where i got this from because as again i got in a long time ago but again its a pretty dark plum colour.

Here are the swatched of each lipstick:

Next up are nail polish they are one of my favourite products i hate waiting for them to dry but they are just really pretty for the weekend or half term and i wear nail polish a lot and i have lots of colours.

This is a Rimmel london nail polish in the shade purple and its very pretty and i wear it a lot in the autumn.

This is my favourite colour i love this colour its called grape goddess and which saids in the name its a grape colour and its got gorgeous purple glitter in it.

Last Nail polish is this BarryM one its the magnetic nail polish and its great the colour is burgundy and its so pretty, its difficult so if you don't know how to do it, you put that black point on the bottom of your nails and wait for 10 seconds and then you will see lines in your nail and its such a great affect.

Thats all my Autumn lipsticks and nail polish really hope you liked it!!

thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment