Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween with my girliess♥♥

hiya everyone.Today is HALLOWEEN woohoo a day to get lots of sweets, i will be doing a special blog post because its halloween but it will ft my girlies Jessica,Natalia,Sophie and Elliana so i hope you like it this will be a long post because they are coming round my house and we are doing challenges and going to have great fun.
Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of doing the challenges but we done the chubby bunny challenge and omg it was so funny but I kept on chocking and then we done the cineamon challenge omg I'm never doing that again that was discussing and it gets stuck in your mouth its disscusting
Heres lots of pictures of me and my friends and our outfitss

All me and my girls sophie elliana me jessica and Natalia!!!


Me and Natalia!


In my kitchen me and my bestfriend jessica!!!




Hope you liked this post i'm very sorry this post is late i just didn't get around to finishing it off but its here now so i hope you liked it!!!

thanksss

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I think you should see my blog! I've added a link to you and Jessica's blog! http://maymaymayblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    May

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ive checked it out its good and thankss xx

    ReplyDelete