Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Monday 5 May 2014

xxTop Three Blushes!

Hi everyone, I got inspired to do this post because some bloggers and youtubers have done this. I really hope you like this post.

I'll get straight into it,

The first Blush i have been loving and been wearing everyday, I have seen in Velvetgh0st also known as Gabriella videos, if you haven't heard of her go check out her YouTube Chanel NOW!! Anyways this product is the Bourjois Paris blush in 34 there are tons of shades but this one caught my eye as its a rosey pink colour with sparkles in and its a gorgeous natural colour on your cheeks.


The second blush I have been loving is the sleek blush in the shade Rose Gold and as it said in the name its a pink rosey colour with a tint of gold Its a stunning colour and I am obsessed with it! so i really do recommend it.


The Final Blush is an ELF Blush in the shade candid coral, i didn't get this my friend got this for me from america and i wish they done elf in the uk because i love this colour and i have hit the pan!! Which is really not good but i'm trying to use as less as possible but the colour is stunning on  the cheeks and i really recommend trying this product out if you haven't already.




As you can see i've hit pan and its very messy!





So that's my three favourite blushes at the moment and all of them are under £10 i recommend all of them!
Thank you so much for reading and ill be posting lots more soon!

_________________________________________________

Some Links where you can find me:
Twitter - @melly_Vxox
Instagram - @melsgrace_xo


Link:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12219337/?claim=2ebbqnvsh3a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

 and also feel free to comment below thank you! 


Melissa xox













No comments:

Post a Comment