Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Saturday 5 April 2014

My Blog What I Do...

HI AGAIN!
Today's post is all about my blog, how i organize it and what i do. I don't really have days i post but at the weekend mostly either every week or every 2 weeks sometimes i will post like three at a time if i haven't post in a while. So i thought i would show you how i organize my blogging. basically my guide because it will help me get on track with it all.

So let's get started!


Right so, the first bit is i have quite a few notebooks but they are all for random things, but this one i was like i really need a blogging notebook and i just fell in love with this because it has a kitten on it and its so adorable.


The first page is pretty boring it just said's a title of blog book because then i know that its for nothing else.
So the second page i have wrote down my blog post ideas so what i want to write a post about next or the plan of my blog.


I know its probably boring for some of you as its quite a short post but i just thought it would be nice to tell you guys what i do for my blog. because i think it helps a lot and i also write down what blog post i'm doing next so i don't forget and get stuck.


I hope you liked this post thank you!!Melissa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment