Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Sunday 10 November 2013

Shopping haul!!

Hiya everyone,
 So I went to Bluewater with my bestest chummy jessica it was such great fun and I got quite a lot so I am going to do a haul today on what I bought!

Enjoyy!

These are from boots the first product is the rimmel london stay matte powder. I have run out of my powder and I had this one in mind because everyone says how great it is and it is very good and I love it.


Next the Revlon lipbutter in Berry Smoothie I already have one but im going to keep my collection going on these because they are just great they give a nicr sheer colour and they are very moisturising.






















Last product from boots was a BarryM gelly hi-shine nail paint in grapefruit its a gorgeous bright coral pinky colour.




Then we went into House of fraser and I went high end haha and got a
Mac lipstick in sunny soeul I just love the mac lipsticks and this is a pretty coral colour with a hint of pink and its really pretty I love it.



















Then I got a Bobbi Brown corecter, everyone has said great stuff about this and even the comments so I wanted to try it. And it is AMAZING it lasts all day unlike just normal concealer by itself so it will br great they matched my skin tone for it in the shop and it looked so pretty and it stayed on all day. The colour I got was extra light bisque.

























Then went into Lush and the first product I got was the snow fairy shower gel it smells so good and I just think you all should get it. Its nice on your skin the packaging catches your eye and then you smell it and that all makes you want to go to the till and buy it.

Next at the till in lush they asked if I wanted a hand and body lotion for £1 so I said yes because the money goes to charity so I also got that from lush.


The last shop I got something in was New look, this shop is probably onr of my fav clothes shop it just has such pretty stuff this top I got is 3 quater length sleeves and its got black and white dots on it with lots of glitter its so pretty. In real life it looks nicer then on the picture but this top is lovely its £15.


So thats everything I got at bluewater, i had a great ie shopping and very happy with everything i have got also I really hope you liked it!!

Feel free to comment below for anything and FOLLOW ME PLEASEE and ill be back very soon♥♡♥

Thankss so much byeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment