Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Review | Rimmel london apocalips lip laquers

Hiya everyone
I have decided to do a review on these I know mostly everyone has but I thought why don't I join in.

So I will start of with the packaging in my opinion I really like the packaging because there unique but also show the colours.
These colours are quite bright, but they do have a few nude colours, this lip product is a matte which means they don't have shimmer in them.
I have only got two but here are the colours I have:



L-R Apocaliptic and Celestial

You all should definitely go check these out because I think they are great and really pretty and easy to apply.
I hope you liked this post 

Please let me know anything and any requests for posts. Xox

Thanks!!!xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment