Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Saturday 16 November 2013

Let me rave| Mac Lipsticks

Hiya everyone, today I thought I would do a review on a single product which is the Mac lipsticks I have 4 and I love them i get mostly pinks and they are so pretty and moisturising! I love them but the price I hate, they were quite expensive anyway but they moved the price up to £1 more which makes the lipsticks £15 I think that, that is so expensive for lipsticks but they are so pretty and nice so I do recommend them but save up first so you have the money, thats what I do. The colour range is really good they have a colour for everyone.



Anyway the lipsticks I have are:
L-R   Creme cup, please me, bombshell and sunny soeul












 









The first ever mac lipstick i got was creme cup i love this lipstick because its a nice nude pink colour and your lips look very nice after and its not to nude its just right and for a starter lipstick definitely recommend this one because you ca where it anywhere and everywhere its such a casual colour which is great.


































The next two i got at the same time and i love these and they are please me and bombshell ill talk about please me first okay this lipstick is like creme cup but its more pink and its a very natural colour for everyday use its really moisturising, then i got Bombshell its a really pretty pink colour with gold shimmer inside and it looks stunning on the lips but of course if you don't like gold shimmer the its not for you but personally i think it looks really nice, on all my mac lipsticks i apply them then put vaseline on top to make my lips even more shiny and nice.






















The last mac lipstick i have is my newest one and its called Sunny soeul i have fallen in love with this one so much the colour is a nice pinky coral colour and it looks really nice on the lips i really recommend this one if you are looking for a coral colour but not to bright.



So thats all my mac lipsticks i have now but obviously my collection will grow, i really hope you liked that post and look forward to more!


Thank you all so muchh byyeeee xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment