Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bourjois colour boost lip crayon review

Hi everyone I hope you like this blog I will be telling you my opinion and review on the bourjois paris colour boost lip crayon so i hope you like it.
i have never tryed lip crayons before but this caught my eye,they are great I 100% recommend them, they are so moisturising and really glossy which is what i want in a lip product♥
The shade I got is peach on the beach and its a pretty peachy pink colour its a really nice all day colour and it goes with everything and I love it. This product comes up so nicely on your lips. The packaging saids it waterproof and lasts 10h they are big statements to make but its a great product so it will hopefully work.

Thank you everyone hope you liked it!!
Comment and follow below♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment