Enjoy the little things in life....

Always be yourself, don't let anyone put you down!

Monday 16 September 2013

Rimmel London Scandleyes Retro Glam Mascara

Hi guys.
i have decided to do a blog post on my new mascara the rimmel london scandleyes retro glam mascara.
i really needed a new mascara and first of all i saw this one and i was like this looks great i kept begging and begging to have it and in the end my parents got it for me for my birthday i was very happy.

It is such a great mascara the wand is really big and it does a great job, it makes your eye lashes really long and thats what everybody wants or needs in a mascara. 
Also i have to add that the packaging is great it really catches you eye and i love how its big and basically i love this mascara and really recommend it.



Thanks guys i hope you liked that if you have anything you want to know or any questions just let me know in the comments below :) and follow me


follow me on twitter @melly_Vxox
follow me on instagram @melsgrace_xo

No comments:

Post a Comment